Practical financial skills for managers, business owners and analysts
i-learning enables non-financial managers, analysts and decision-makers to:
- Know how decisions impact the organisation’s financial statements and tax;
- Appreciate the difference between financial accounting and tax accounting;
- Easily interpret financial statements;
- Assess alternative investment opportunities, cash flows, discounting techniques, etc.;
- Use hedging techniques, including derivatives and exotic instruments;
- Control the budgeting process and the spectrum of budgeting tools at their disposal;
- Understand and participate in financial conversations and current events.
Immediately accelerate the team's performance with practical financial skills on the spot, on the topic needed, under your full control:
1.Immediately enables practical financial skills for any manager according to their needs on the job;
2.Trains the individual systematically and methodically to an advanced level;
Unlock your ability to focus on growing your business and improving performance.
Have a look at the FFNFP Module Structure or get in touch to request a demo!
Full Control of Training by Line Managers and HR
Line Managers and HR can benefit from the unique HR Application, a feature included in the Subscription Cost for i-learning FFNFP. The HR Application equips nominated Line Managers and HR with full control of the training process:
- Centralised administration: real-time information on participants’ progress
- Instant access to progress/status reports, certificates, and to tutors via messaging system
- Control costs and quality: pay only as participants progress through the course
- Set and manage deadlines: complete flexibility to fit your company’s schedule
- Year-round training: training season is on whenever you want it!
Ask us about our corporate rates via online form or email – we are happy to help!