Learning is targeted and focused: Simple language and small tasks full of examples and mini cases make very motivating material and enjoyable reading. New or returning members in the teams can join at any point in time.
Learning is web-based and participants can work on-line or off-line.
The structure is as follows:
- Course is made up of small assignments which are followed in progression. These assignments eventually make up a full size AML training manual.
- Each Assignment contains:
- Self study part, which comprises theory, examples, and progress tests.
- Tutor feedback with comments and additional explanations and material if needed to communicate the relevant messages.
- Follow-up case studies (small tests)
- Students can communicate with the tutor through the messaging system (it is like internal e-mailing) to resolve any queries or concerns they have. Any messages sent to and from are also sent as e-mails at the same time.
- Assigned line managers or HR can view the progress of each individual or group in real time. They also receive prompts when a participant delays the submission of an assignment.
Life-cycle of a Gnosis i-learning Assignment
Download the diagram demonstrating the life cycle of a Gnosis i-learning assignment
Life-cycle of an Assignment
Type: PDF Document