i-learning delivers IFRS skills as an enabler of accounting techniques, through:
- On-demand access to an up-to-date and fully searchable resource centre that is available for users while at work or at clients,
- Training that is compartmentalised, easy-to-read and CPD-certified, with individualised tutor feedback and customised resources, full of motivating and real-life examples, Test Your Knowledge Questions, case studies and individualised tutor-based support, all for the working (and busy!) professional,
Importantly, this is a self-contained programme that does not require any external resources.
All standards and interpretations are covered, along with rich training materials and resources that can be used at work. All examples and case studies are real-life and practical, requiring participants to apply the skills and tools learnt. The only prerequisites are to have at least basic skills in double entry and accounting principles and to be working with financial statements.
i-learning IFRS is designed to support staff at all levels with full guidance, examples and case studies, as needed on the job to:
- Develop and maintain IFRS knowledge;
- Develop skills in Accounting Technique;
- Refresh IFRS competences;
- Senior staff have specially designed Modules to keep up to date on new IFRS requirements.
i-learning’s flexibility of use and simultaneous robustness make it an ideal fit for:
- Chief Accountants,
- Financial Managers and Directors,
- CFOs and
who need to understand, interpret and apply IFRS.
Training and materials are motivating and interesting, even fun. For once you will realise how exciting accounting can be!
HR/Line Managers can follow the progress of their groups in real time, with status and progress reports available in real time, generated as per their needs and exported to Excel if necessary. YOU choose deadlines to be set in the system; these can vary per participant/group, depending on participants’ availability. Automatic reminders for participants ensure that all progress smoothly as planned.