- To provide a flexible and unique tutor based learning process
- To ensure cost-effective training
- To enable all levels of staff to appreciate the instructions and guidelines issued by Regulators
- To provide a Foundation Certificate of participation and competence in AML
- To provide credit hours for continuous professional development
- To support the HR process, providing an easy-to-use tool to follow all participant’s progress viewed in real time. Customised reports can be generated by HR. Participants and HR are alerted if and when deadlines are passed.
For all levels of staff requiring a greater awareness of money laundering within their role, and how to identify suspicious acts.
Participants go through a series of examples and mini case studies which will be reviewed and by the course tutor. On successful completion of the course, a certificate will be issued to each participant.
We are a go-to AML Training provider for institutions regulated by: