i-learning FFNFP is an online hybrid Training/Enabler programme that accelerates the team's performance with practical financial skills on the spot, on the topic needed, under your full control.
It delivers on three fronts:
1.Immediately enables practical financial skills for any manager according to their needs on the job;
2.Trains the individual systematically and methodically to an advanced level;
3.Links directly to the HR process by enabling HR to follow in real time the learning progress of the team. Motivation is at the core of this process.
i-learning enables non-financial managers, analysts and decision-makers to:
- Know how decisions impact the organisation’s financial statements
- Easily interpret financial statements
- Assess alternative investment opportunities, cash flows, discounting techniques, etc.
- Use hedging techniques, including derivatives and exotic instruments
- Control the budgeting process and the spectrum of budgeting tools at their disposal
- Understand and participate in financial conversations and current events
Have a look at the FFNFP Module Structure or get in touch to request a demo!
Full Control of Training by Line Managers and HR
Line Managers and HR can benefit from the unique HR Application, a feature included in the Subscription Cost for i-learning FFNFP. The HR Application equips nominated Line Managers and HR with full control of the training process:
- Centralised administration: real-time information on participants’ progress
- Instant access to progress/status reports, certificates, and to tutors via messaging system
- Control costs and quality: pay only as participants progress through the course
- Set and manage deadlines: complete flexibility to fit your company’s schedule
- Year-round training: training season is on whenever you want it!
Ask us about our corporate rates via online form or email – we are happy to help!