i-learning FFNFP is an online hybrid Training/Enabler programme that accelerates the team's performance with practical financial skills on the spot, on the topic needed, under your full control.
It delivers on three fronts:
1.Immediately enables practical financial skills for any manager according to their needs on the job;
2.Trains the individual systematically and methodically to an advanced level;
3.Links directly to the HR process by enabling HR to follow in real time the learning progress of the team. Motivation is at the core of this process.
i-learning enables non-financial managers, analysts and decision-makers to:
- Know how decisions impact the organisation’s financial statements
- Easily interpret financial statements
- Assess alternative investment opportunities, cash flows, discounting techniques, etc.
- Use hedging techniques, including derivatives and exotic instruments
- Control the budgeting process and the spectrum of budgeting tools at their disposal
- Understand and participate in financial conversations and current events
Why this course?
You wish to suggest to the Board a new idea which involves some serious spending. The idea may be attractive but without the numbers you will not be convincing anyone! You need to know how decisions impact the financial statements of the organisation. This course will give you such knowledge and skills.
You feel uncomfortable during financial conversations or when you read the financial press. This course will not only give you comfort in understanding what is being said, but will also give you the power to challenge financial ideas.
You need to go to the financial statements of your own organisation or those of your competitors or partners and retrieve valuable information to act on it. If you retrieve the wrong numbers, you will be making wrong decisions! This course will ensure zero disasters!
You need to assess alternative investment opportunities and choose one of them. You hear of discount rates and cash flows and present values, etc. This course will remove any confusion about such terms.
You need to understand what is meant by hedging, derivatives, exotic transactions, etc. This course will enable you to actually construct such instruments!
You need to control the budgeting process and understand the difference between Budget and Budgeting. This course will take you through the whole spectrum of budgeting tools.
Full Control of Training by Line Managers and HR
Line Managers and HR can benefit from the unique HR Application, a feature included in the Subscription Cost for i-learning FFNFP. The HR Application equips nominated Line Managers and HR with full control of the training process:
- Centralised administration: real-time information on participants’ progress
- Instant access to progress/status reports, certificates, and to tutors via messaging system
- Control costs and quality: pay only as participants progress through the course
- Set and manage deadlines: complete flexibility to fit your company’s schedule
- Year-round training: training season is on whenever you want it!
Ask us about our corporate rates via online form or email – we are happy to help!